1. Cross Networking & Mind Share - The purpose of the immitter bidder is plays. Groups of fans and new listeners congregating in one place are guaranteed to discover the competition. Everyone wins, Everyone knows your name.
2. Bidding is Best - You chose your own entry fee for our weekly competition. The more you bid the more you can win!
3. Traffic Equality - As long as you bid you’re privileged to be on the inside of the incoming traffic
4. Fun Times - The grand prize is $300.00 not $10,000. This is your new pick up game of basketball or your new fantasy sports league. A bunch of friends getting together for some friendly i told you so competition.
5. The Mental Workout - If music is your weapon then you need a sharp sword. Competing regularly gets you back in “take-over” mentality. Your belief as to why you’re constantly creating is reaffirmed. Light begins to shine through the dark.
6. Excuse to Promote - What better way to empower and invigorate your fans than a competition. Now you can have another excuse to hit up your email list, Facebook and Twitter friends but instead of saying “Check out my music” now you can implore them to help you reach the top.
7. Work to Network - Meet the competition, comment on their tracks, look em up on Facebook and like their pages. There’s power in numbers. Immitter makes it easy to find your competitors and to link up offline once the dust has cleared. One day one of your competitors might come in handy, don’t waste this opportunity to network.
8. We Vouch for You - During the competition not only will you be driving traffic but so will we. We’ll be handing out post cards, stickers, utilizing word of mouth marketing and social marketing to celebrate our competitors. When was the last time you paid as little as $1 for that much promotion.
9. Someone’s Gonna Win - There will be a ton of traffic, don’t worry if you don’t have hundreds of fans and if i know one thing about fans is that if they like your music, THEY’LL BE BACK FOR MORE. Someone’s gonna win, give yourself that chance.
10. Immortalization - Once the competition is over your songs don’t disappear like the would in traditional contests, they continue to live on Immitter. The competition results will be archived for all to revisit. Competing in the Immitter Bidder gives you stripes, the type that can’t be erased from the internet.
Immitter #Chart WK22
IMMITTER X Syracuse University
Eric Cohen, music director of Syracuse, NY’s WAER 88.3 radio, is helping Immitter promote the Immitter Bidder Music Sponsorship Competition. This promo is also helping bring some light to the Central New York Independent scene about what our company can do to help them gain momentum in their music careers. Real College Radio is the program to listen to, they are on every Saturday from 8-11pm EST. Be sure to listen in! http://waer.org/